US immigration & business attorneys
Thank you for taking the time to explore our firm. To learn more, please contact us for a complimentary initial consultation.
TSION CHUDNOVSKY, esq.
Tsion practices in the fields of business, investor and family immigration law, representing small and large clients within a variety of industries. This includes work visas, business visas, permanent residence and naturalization, while often integrating international tax, estate planning and asset protection considerations.
Tsion is a dedicated problem solver who adeptly guides clients through highly complex US laws to achieve their goals. Clients often take advantage of Tsion’s large network of business resources and contacts to help find investment opportunities, speed up business development and simplify access to US markets.
Tsion was French educated at Lycée Français and is herself an immigrant to the US. Tsion has an undergraduate degree in Political Science and Government from the University of California Irvine and earned her Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School.
Tsion is fluent in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Amharic.
immigration & BUSINESS law firm
Chudnovsky Law is a boutique, full-service immigration and business law firm that focuses on the unique needs of investors, entrepreneurs, professionals and families. Our multilingual team has the ability and experience to advise clients how to use highly complex US laws to achieve their goals.
Our practice is caring and understanding of each person’s, and each company’s, specific needs. We have the knowledge and resources to handle even the most complex business, investor, tax, estate planning, intellectual property and asset protection needs of our clients.
- Represented high net worth client with extensive multi-national assets looking to invest in the US without becoming subject to worldwide US taxation and enable family member immigration. Assembled and managed a team including an international tax & estate attorney, CPA and business consultant to optimize complex international tax considerations, form investment vehicles and estate trusts both in the US and other countries, and source attractive investment options to client's specification.
- Represented entrepreneur owner of an international chain of fast casual restaurants looking to expand in the US. Advised on the various investment and visa options available, assisted in establishing banking relations, introduced client to a commercial real estate broker and a leading restaurant consultant in San Francisco.
- Represented ultra high net worth foreign client with extensive multi-national assets looking to form off-shore estate trusts and foundations. Assembled and managed a team including an international estate & tax attorney, international CPA and other advisors to optimize complex tax and estate law considerations, form off shore trusts and foundations and select trustees.
- Represented a renowned French pastry chef looking to immigrate to the US and start a business. Provided business plan consultant, formed business LLC, established banking relations, obtained various visas for entire family, negotiated commercial lease and made business introductions to a key commercial client.
- Represented international technology company raising capital and establishing a US presence. Provided business consultant, analysis, assisted with establishing banking relations and made capital introductions.
- Represented European film producer looking to start a US production company and immigrate to the US. Provided business plan consultant, obtained an E-2 visa on an expedited schedule.
- Represented distributor of Middle Eastern sports equipment setting up wholesale distribution in the US. Obtained E-2 visa, provided business plan consultant, assisted with lease and provided banking introductions.
- Obtained E-3 specialty occupation profession visas for Australian professionals.
- Obtained L-1 intercompany executive transfer visas for a wide variety of clients including fashion manufacturers, hotel chains, beverage and distribution companies. Obtained L-2 visas for executive family members.
- Obtained H1-B specialty occupation visas for a wide variety of clients including an Asian fashion designer, finance industry executive and bio technology scientists.
French, English, Italian, Spanish and Amharic.