DUI Lawyer Orange County
· How to fight DUIs
· How to save your license
· Non-US citizen DUI issues
Criminal Lawyer Orange County
· Criminal defense practice areas
· 17 best criminal defenses
Immigration Lawyer Orange County
· Immigration & visa services
· Guide to US visa options
Professional License Defense
✓ Former OC District Attorney & Public Defense Lawyers
You can rely on our former government lawyers to use their knowledge of the OC legal system and experience handling 8,000+ cases to fight for the best outcome possible.
✓ Orange County Immigration Attorney
Multi lingual immigration attorney experienced in all visas, adjustment of status, citizenship & minimizing the immigration consequences of criminal or DUI charges.
Orange County Criminal Defense Lawyer, DUI Attorney, Immigration Lawyer
Chudnovsky Law is a premier OC law firm with a team of Orange County DUI lawyers, criminal attorneys, immigration lawyers & professional license defense attorneys serving all Orange County from Newport Beach, California.
Our former OC District Attorney & Public Defense attorneys know the OC legal system inside out and how to achieve the best results for you.
Given their experience defending and prosecuting 8,000+ cases, our Orange County defense attorneys know how the OC courts and OC District Attorney's office operate. Our criminal lawyers are skilled at analyzing OC Sheriff and city police reports including Irvine Police and Newport Beach Police to identify mistakes or weaknesses to utilize in a successful defense against charges.
Experience You Can Rely On When the Stakes are High
Often it is not the facts of the case that result in a great outcome, but relationships, understanding the legal system, and the smart presentation of your side of the story to the D.A. or judge. Our experienced former government attorneys are at home in the legal system and understand what judges and District Attorneys are evaluating and what is required in order to resolve a case in your favor.
O.C. DUI Defense
DUI Lawyers Orange County
✓ Former Prosecutor & Public Defender Now Fighting for You
Our Orange County DUI defense lawyers are former government attorneys that understand the justice system inside and out. They have successfully handled 1000's of cases of every type from 1st DUI to Watson murder charge DUIs.
✓ Our OC DUI Lawyers Appear for You in DMV and Court Hearings
In most cases you won't have to appear in court or the DMV hearing unless you want to. Our Orange County DUI defense attorney can handle it all for you.
✓ DUI & Immigration Attorneys for Non-US Citizen DUI
Chudnovsky Law offers a rare team of immigration and DUI attorneys skilled at handling foreign national DUI arrests. International F1 student DUI and H1B DUI arrests can cause an automatic visa revocation. A finding of guilt is NOT required.
Call 949-750-2500 for a Free consultation. The sooner you contact us to begin your defense the better.
Fighting a DUI
How To Challenge DUI Charges
Driving under the influence cases are rarely hopeless. Law enforcement officers can bungle roadside investigations and arrests. Breath test and other blood alcohol tests are subject to error. Breathalyzer and other blood alcohol tests can provide false readings due to factors like medical conditions and some foods. Our skilled DUI attorney in Orange County, CA knows how to identify and use these issues to challenge findings or reduce the type of DUI charge.
DUI cases often have errors or flaws
Fighting DUI charges almost always makes more sense than pleading guilty for many reasons including:
- Law enforcement officers are required to follow strict, standardized procedures, and often they fail to do so.
- Breathalyzers can give false readings due to device malfunctions, medical issues or more than 100 substances that interfere with the chemical readings.
- Testing the alcohol level in blood is difficult and prone to error. When retesting police blood samples, it is not unusual to find different results or that the blood was contaminated.
The 4 elements of a Prosecutor's DUI case
Prosecutors are required to establish guilt in their case "beyond a reasonable doubt." This is the highest standard of proof under California law. This strict legal standard is required for any alleged criminal charges and judges can dismiss any case that is not free of doubt. The 4 elements that prosecutors use to prove their case are:
- Visual DUI detection: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) research has identified 24 visual cues for police officers to detect impaired motorists including speeding, weaving out of lanes and ignoring traffic signs.
- Physical signs and symptoms: Officer observations such as smell of alcohol, bloodshot eyes or difficulty walking are often easiest to discredit.
- Field sobriety testing such as balance, physical ability or attention level.
- Chemical blood alcohol tests or refusal to take a test: Blood tests can be discredited based on many factors.
A skilled DUI attorney Orange County, CA will work to identify any weaknesses in the four elements above to demonstrate a reasonable doubt in the prosecutor's case. The best DUI lawyers will carefully analyze the evidence and determine the defense strategy with the highest probability of success.
You Driver's License is Set to be Automatically Suspended 10 Days After DUI Arrest
How We Work to Save Your License
Under California law, DUI charges trigger both (1) a California DMV license suspension process, and (2) a criminal court process. The DMV license suspension process runs separate from the criminal court process and offers the option of an "Admin per se" (APS) hearing to challenge the automatic license suspension.
1) We only have 10 days to request the DMV APS hearing
The DMV APS hearing is the main opportunity available to save your license from an automatic suspension.
If you miss the window to challenge the suspension, the DMV will automatically suspend your license 30 days your DUI arrest.
2) During the APS hearing, the DMV officer evaluates the following:
- Did law enforcement have "reasonable cause" for your arrest?
- Did the police officer follow all California laws?
- Is the evidence clear you were the one driving the vehicle?
- Was it reasonable for the police officer or OC Sheriff to believe you were driving under the influence of alcohol or substances?
- Was your blood alcohol level (BAC) at or above the .08% limit (.05% if under age 21)?
Law enforcement usually has good reasons to believe you were driving under the influence, even if you did not. And your exact BAC typically is not known yet as it may take weeks to receive accurate results back from the lab.
3) Our experienced, former DMV hearing officer will represent you at the DMV hearing
The DMV's review process can be confusing and unclear. Typically only a Costa Mesa DUI lawyer expert in DUI law knows exactly what the APS hearing officer is evaluating and how to provide the appropriate answer. While this may be the first APS hearing you participate in, our former DMV hearing officer and lawyers have handled thousands of hearings. They understand how to make the best use the APS hearing process and maximize the odds that you can keep your driver's license.
4) It is crucial to hire a DUI defense attorney before the APS hearing
The sooner we can begin your defense, the better. You should seek to hire the best DUI attorney Orange County for several reasons:
- We have in depth knowledge of California DUI laws, arcane evidentiary rules and how to analyze if law enforcement lawfully arrested you.
- DUI defense lawyer Orange County can request exact blood alcohol testing results and other key evidence before the hearing.
- The county will assign you a (typically overworked) public defense attorney to defend you if you don't hire an attorney. Public defenders cannot represent you at DMV APS hearings, but we can.
5) We can utilize the DMV APS hearing to gather important evidence for your court case
The DMV hearing provides a great opportunity to request evidence that can be valuable in your court defense. For example, the best DUI lawyers in Orange County, CA can subpoena the arresting police officer to testify in the APS hearing and question them about their DUI training, arrest process or uncover mistakes made in the investigation. We can also subpoena the maintenance or calibration logs for the breathalyzer to show a pattern of malfunction or incorrect readings.
The APS hearing and the DUI court case each have complex, different procedures that can either help you or hinder your case. Since the cost of losing is so high, an experienced DUI defense lawyer can really help tilt the scales of justice in your favor.
Consequences and Penalties for DUI
The consequences and penalties for DUI convictions vary widely based on several factors. The range of penalties judges can dictate are defined by statue under California's DUI laws. Judges have discretion to impose a range of penalties depending on the seriousness of the crime committed and the quantity of prior DUI convictions. And a skilled DUI lawyer Orange County, CA has many strategies available to influence the penalties finally imposed.
A DUI conviction counts as a prior conviction on your record for 10 years. After the conviction is over 10 years old, the courts no longer consider it as a prior conviction when determining the penalties for subsequent DUI charges.
What are some other consequences of DUIs?
Ask your OC DUI attorneys to explain the following drunk driving consequences and penalties:
- Insurance costs can go up dramatically and subject you to SR-22 insurance requirements.
- Professional license holders such as nurses and doctors can have their licenses, insurance and certifications affected.
- Applications for jobs often ask about convictions and if the employer does a background check, the conviction will be visible unless it has been expunged.
- University admissions and financial aid can be affected.
- Foreign citizens have to disclose DUI arrests and answer DHS questions when applying to adjust status, obtain visas, green cards, or even just enter the US.
- Installation of ignition interlock devices on vehicles can be required for some convictions.
Most penalties can be reduced or eliminated
Even though consequences can be severe, a successful DUI defense can dramatically reduce or eliminate penalties if the DUI charges are successfully challenged. If your DUI involved an accident, be sure to consult the best Orange County drunk driving accident lawyer skilled in restitution hearings. A DMV license suspension can also be avoided if you hire a good lawyer early in the process. DUI attorneys Orange County, CA can request a DMV APS hearing to save your license and utilize a range of negotiation and defense strategies to achieve the best outcome possible
Penalties & fines by type of DUI conviction:
Call Now to Get Peace of Mind. You Only Have 10 Days to Stop a License Suspension
Call 949-750-2500 for a Free, confidential consultation. The sooner we begin your defense the better.
Criminal Defense Lawyer
✓ Former OC District Attorney & Public Defense Lawyers
You can rely on our former O.C. Deputy District Attorney & Public Defenders to use their knowledge of the courts & experience successfully handling 8,000+ cases to skillfully defend you and fight your case.
✓ Now Providing an Aggressive Defense for You
If the stakes are high, it is crucial to retain a skilled defense attorney to intervene fast and early to defend you and work to get the case dropped before it even arrives in court.
Orange County Criminal Defense Lawyer
When your personal and professional life are on the line due to an investigation or criminal charges, you need an experienced criminal defense lawyer Orange County to skillfully protect you and fight your case.
As former government lawyers, we know the court and legal system inside out
Our former OC Deputy District Attorney & Public Defense lawyers have both prosecuted and defended thousands of cases as government lawyers. We know how DAs and police investigate and build cases against you, how to identify their weaknesses and how to create the best, most successful defense strategies.
Our Orange County criminal defense attorneys have a proven track record of 60+ years of combined experience successfully handling over 8,000+ cases and court trials. Our lawyers not only know the system, they are at home in it.
Top rated criminal defense lawyer Orange County
Often it is not the facts of the case that result in a great outcome, but understanding the legal system, relationships and the skillful presentation of your case to the district attorney or judge. Our Orange County criminal lawyer understands what judges and the OC District Attorney's office are thinking and what they must know in order to reach the best outcome possible.
Team of criminal attorneys, investigators & experts
Our attorneys have top investigators and experts available if needed to conduct interviews, testify & gather evidence to exonerate you. Our OC criminal defense attorneys also have resources we can work with to build a mitigation package to explain to the DA's office why your case should be dropped or reduced before it even gets to a court.
If your case cannot be dismissed or defeated, we have relationships with many alternative sentencing and diversion programs that can be proposed to the prosecutor and judge if appropriate. Alternative sentencing programs are based on the belief that rehab or treatment is a more effective solution for offenders than prison time.
Multilingual immigration & criminal lawyers for foreign citizens
The intersection between criminal and immigration law is one of the most complex areas of US law. Chudnovsky Law is recognized as a leading criminal attorney Orange County CA for non-US citizens and minimizing the immigration consequences of criminal charges. The firm provides multi-lingual legal services in Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Español and Amharic.
Don't wait for prosecutors to make the first move
Call 949-750-2500 for a Free, confidential consultation to start your defense! We are available 7 days a week.
Criminal Defense Attorney Orange County
Our experienced OC criminal defense lawyers have handled over 8,000 cases and jury trials involving virtually every type of criminal charge. Chudnovsky Law also represents clients under investigation, working with the O.C.D.A. or Federal prosecutors to demonstrate why a case should be dropped or reduced before charges are even filed.
Theft & property crimes
- Theft Crimes, Penal Codes 484 PC, 459 PC, 487 PC, 496 PC
- Petty Theft, Penal Code 484 PC
- Shoplifting, Penal Code 459.5 PC
- Federal Crime Defense
- Receiving Stolen Property, Penal Code 496 PC
- Armed Robbery, Burglary, Penal Code 459 PC
- Credit Card Theft, Penal Codes 484e, 484f, 484g, 484h, 484i, 484j PC
- Misdemeanor Theft
DUI, Driving under the influence
- DUI, Driving While Intoxicated, Vehicle Code 23152(a) VC, Vehicle Code 23152(b) VC
- Child Endangerment, Penal Code 273(a) PC
- Vehicular Manslaughter, Penal Code 192(c) PC
- Felony Drunk Driving
- Drunk in Public
Fraud lawyers Orange County, CA
- Tax Crimes
- Credit Card Fraud, Penal Code 484e PC, 484f PC, 484g PC, 484h PC, 484i PC, 484j PC
- Insurance Fraud, Penal Code 550 PC
- Welfare Fraud, Welfare and Institutions Code 10980 WI
- Identity Theft, Penal Code 530.5 PC
- Financial Crimes
- Forgery, Penal Code 470 PC
Sex crime lawyers Orange County
- Sex Solicitation
- Prostitution, Penal Code 647(b) PC
- Indecent Exposure, Penal Code 314 PC
- Lewd Conduct, Penal Code 647(a) PC
- Internet Sex Crime
- Sexual Assault, Statutory Rape
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
Criminal defense attorney Orange County, CA
- Post conviction services
- Driving License Restoration
- Parole & Probation Violations
Federal criminal lawyer Orange County
- White Collar Crimes
- Insider Trading
- Bank Fraud, Forgery
- Conspiracy, Espionage
- Securities Fraud
- Medicare Fraud, Medicaid Fraud
- Interstate Drug Crimes
- Federal Financial Crimes
- Money Laundering
- Tax Fraud, Tax Evasion
Drug crime lawyer
- Federal & Major Felony Drug Trafficking
- Drug Cultivation and Manufacturing
- Drug Distribution and Sales
- OC Pot Dispensary Violations
- Marijuana Crimes
- Making Hash Oil, Honey Oil
- OC Drug Possession
- Prescription Drug Charges
- Possession with Intent to Deliver
Orange County domestic violence attorney
- Domestic Violence, Penal Code 273.5 PC
Assault & violent crime
- Conspiracy, Penal Code 182 PC
- Extortion, Penal Code 518 PC
- Assault with Intent to Murder
- Gun Law and Charges, Felony Firearm
- Assault, Penal Code 245(a)(1) PC
- Hit and Run, Vehicle Code 20002 VC
- Weapons Charge, Penal Code 25850 PC
- Homicide, Penal Code 187 PC, 191.5 PC, 192 PC
- Domestic Violence Lawyer Orange County
- Arson, Penal Code 451 PC
- Robbery, Penal Code 211 PC
- Criminal Threats, Penal Code 422 PC
- Arson Charges
- Kidnapping, Penal Code 207 PC
Shoplifting defense attorney
Elder abuse & neglect, Penal Code 368 PC
OC Superior Court System
Chudnovsky Law represents clients in the OC Superior Court (OCSC), one of 58 superior courts created by California's Constitution. OCSC encompasses 34 cities and serves a population of over 3 million residents with 7 courthouses throughout the county’s 948 square miles.
- The OC District Attorney's office prosecutes more than 65,000 cases per year
- OC has among the lowest violent crime rates in the state at 2.0 violent crimes per 1,000 residents vs 3.96 state wide
- OC's property crime rate is 17.7 property crimes per 1,000 residents vs 24.4 state wide
- Irvine has the second lowest violent crime rate in California for cities larger than 50,000 at 0.49 per 1,000 residents
- The whole State of California court system processed 200,200 felony and 841,716 misdemeanor criminal case filings in 2017.
Serving All OC Courts
The presiding judge designates cases to be heard and tried in the various courts according to this court matrix. Our criminal defense law firm Orange County represents clients in all OC courts including:
Harbor Justice Center Newport Beach
4601 Jamboree Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Central Justice Center
700 Civic Center Drive West
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Lamoreaux Justice Center
341 The City Drive South
Orange, CA 92868-3205
North Justice Center
1275 North Berkeley Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92832
West Justice Center
8141 13th Street
Westminster, CA 92683
EOIR Immigration Court (in Los Angeles)
606 South Olive St, 15th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Immigration & Visas
Immigration Lawyer Orange County
Chudnovsky Law is an immigration attorney for professionals, corporations, investors and families. Our multi-lingual lawyers have the ability and experience to advise clients how to use highly complex US laws to achieve their goals and minimize risks. Our immigration attorney Orange County, CA has the knowledge and resources to handle even the most complex immigration, criminal defense, business, tax, estate planning and asset protection needs of our clients.
We Help You Achieve Your Immigration Objectives
Our experienced immigration attorney guides clients through US immigration laws to achieve their immigration or business goals. USCIS offers over 100 different classes of visas, each with its own application requirements, processing times, costs and expiration dates. Chudnovsky Law immigration lawyers offer one-stop, streamlined immigration services on the full range of US visa and immigration options available.
Chudnovsky Law's immigration lawyer in Orange County assists clients with the full range of U.S. immigration services including:
Adjustment of status due to marriage
Employment based visas
- E-3 visa: Australian national
- H-1B visa: specialty skill occupation
- H-2B visa: temporary non-agricultural worker
- L-1 visa: intra-company transfer
- O-1 visa: extraordinary ability in science, education, business, athletics, arts, motion pictures or television
- EB1 visa: extraordinary ability; outstanding researcher & professor; multinational executive
- EB-2 visa: exceptional ability; advanced degree; national interest waiver
- EB-3 visa: skilled worker or professional
- EB-4 visa: broadcast professional, religious worker and armed force member
- EB-5 visa: investor and entrepreneurs
Family based & dependent visas
- K-1 visa: Fiancé visa
- K-2 visa: dependent visa
- K-3 visa: spouse visa
- K-4 visa: child visa
- Parent visa for parents of a US citizen
Investment or business based visa
- E-1 visa: international trade with a treaty country
- E-2 visa: investors from E-2 visa countries
- TN visa: Canadian & Mexican citizen NAFTA
Education based visas
- F-1 visa: international student
- U visa for humanitarian victims
Adjustment of Status - Green Card Legal Permanent Residency
Aliens living in California may be eligible to adjust status to legal permanent residence without leaving the U.S. Adjustment of status is only available to immigrants who are 1) living in the US, and 2) qualified to get a green card. Foreign citizens that wish to obtain green cards while outside of the U.S. will have to go through consular processing.
When immigration attorneys Orange County help a foreign national to "adjust status,", they change from being a visa-holder to a green card holder. Once aliens have a green card, they are considered legal permanent residents.
Foreigner eligibility for adjustment of status depends on the terms of their immigrant visa. Usually there are four requirements for adjusting status:
- The alien is presently in the U.S. lawfully
- The alien entered the U.S. lawfully
- The alien has followed all the terms of his/her visa
- The alien meets the qualifications to receive a green card
If you are an undocumented immigrant, find the best immigration lawyers in Orange County CA or immigration lawyer Irvine CA to see if you qualify for one of the rare situations where illegal aliens may still be able to adjust status.
Orange County Criminal Immigration Attorney
A DUI or criminal conviction can have serious consequences for your immigration status if you are a non-US citizen. Under US immigration law, criminal convictions can lead to a non-citizen being deported regardless of how long they have lived in the US or how well-established their life is here.
If you are a foreign citizen facing criminal or DUI charges, it is critical that you be represented by a criminal defense and immigration lawyer who understands both immigration and criminal law. Chudnovsky Law is recognized as a leader in the intersection of criminal and immigration law and minimizing the immigration consequences of crimes.
Immigration services in other languages
Our immigration attorneys speak Español, French, Italian, Spanish & Amharic.
Professional License Defense
California Professional License Defense Attorney
✓ Professional Licensing Defense for Healthcare Professionals
Our professional license defense lawyer represents licensed healthcare professionals facing investigation, accusations, statement of issues and disciplinary actions.
✓ Experienced Former Prosecutor Defending Your Right to Practice
If the stakes are high, our skilled administrative law & criminal defense lawyer will skillfully work to protect your reputation, your license and your ability to practice.
Professional License Defense Attorney in Orange County
If your ability to practice is at risk due to investigations, complaints or medical board disciplinary actions, you need an experienced license defense lawyer who knows administrative law, how to defend you and how to best resolve your case.
Former Government Prosecutor skilled in licensing, Federal & California criminal defense
Our former Government Prosecutor has successfully handled thousands of license defense, California & Federal criminal cases.
We know how California license boards function, how disciplinary investigations are handled and the full process of administrative law hearings, statement of issues & administrative appeals. We are also proficient at challenging any evidence presented against you.
Committed, understanding attorney focused solely on protecting you
You can count on us to provide a smart, capable defense with the goal minimizing your exposure to penalties or disciplinary actions. Our caring lawyers understand what you're going through and are totally focused on defending you and preserving your license to practice. We never judge, we are only here to help and protect you.
Consult our license defense attorney if you are contacted by your licensing board
When health care professionals are contacted by an investigator or an attorney for their licensing board, it is critical to consult with an experienced health care license defense lawyer before responding. Often smart counsel can help deliver a response that may cause the matter to be closed without any formal accusation or citation on your record.
Our attorney represents all licensed healthcare professionals, including:
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practicing Nurses (LPN)
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN)
- Advanced Practice Nurses (APRN)
- Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNS)
- Nurse Practitioners (NP)
- Certified Nurse Midwives (CNM)
- Dentist, Dental Assistant & Dental Hygienist
- Physical Therapists
- Physician Assistants
- Respiratory Care Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Mental Health Professionals
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Pharmacies & Pharmacists
We represent licensed professionals in front of all California healthcare licensing boards, including:
- Medical Board of California
- Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians
- California Board of Podiatric Medicine
- California Board of Registered Nursing
- California State Board of Optometry
- California State Board of Pharmacy
- Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board of Occupational Therapy
- Acupuncture Board
- Dental Board of California
- Osteopathic Medical Board of California
- Physical Therapy Board of California
- Physician Assistant Board
- Respiratory Care Board of California
Insurance billing, medical license and health care business defense lawyer
Our medical practice act defense lawyer also represents licensing defense, Medicare, medical insurance reimbursement, Medical Board of California disciplinary actions and patient care matters for health care businesses and companies. Some examples of the types of healthcare businesses we represent include:
- Skilled nursing facilities (SNF)
- Senior care and assisted living facilities
- Adult day healthcare businesses
- At home healthcare providers and agencies
- Long term patient care facilities
- Pharmaceutical vendors, wholesalers and distributors
Don't let one mistake ruin your career. Call us to learn your legal options.
· · ·
For more information or to read about our nurse license defense attorney California, please visit:
· · ·
Criminal defense attorney in Orange County, CA serving all OC cities including:
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa criminal attorney, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach DUI lawyer, Laguna Hills DUI attorney, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana criminal defense attorney, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster and Yorba Linda.
Last updated 7/16/18.
· · ·
- State of California Court guide to how criminal cases work
- OC Register criminal charge statistics for Orange County - 3/21/17
- MADD Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- USCIS Welcome to the United States: A Guide for New Immigrants - 5/23/17
- Medical Board of California Enforcement Statistics
- California Board of Registered Nursing Enforcement Program
My brother was charged with a DUI and we needed a Spanish speaking DUI lawyer that also really knows immigration law. My friend recommended I call Chudnovsky Law and he was so right. Ms Tsion Chudnovsky is an exceptional abogado DUI that explained everything in Espanol to my brother and she helped him with the DUI immigration consequences. Ms. Chudnovsky has a big heart and really knows both DUI and immigration law issues better than anybody. She saved my brother's license and lots of fines. She also helped us prevent so much immigration headaches and made sure he didn't have to serve any jail time. Our whole family is grateful!
Adrian, Google User
Felony DUI Was Reduced To Dry Reckless. I got in an accident and was arrested for a DUI. Unfortunately there was substantial injury involved and I got charged with Felony DUI. I was really freaked out by the whole thing and what the consequences could be. Tsion and her team really went above and beyond to calm me down and educate me on my options and how they would attack the charges. After some careful research, they identified some issues with the evidence and were able to able reduce the charge to a dry reckless and I kept my license. I can wholeheartedly recommend Chudnovsky Law. They are top notch dui defence lawyers.
Maria, AVVO User
I was arrested for a DUI and a friend told me to call Chudnovsky Law. Tsion gave me a free consult and took the time to carefully review what happened and explain the different ways they could fight the case. She is really good at listening and putting you at ease. Since I have a professional license that could be suspended I was pretty freaked out. Even though I blew .16 at the DUI checkpoint, she was able to get the charge reduced to dry reckless. I kept my professional license and she is going to get the charge expunged off my record in a year. Very smart, hard working attorney you’d be fortunate to have represent you.
Bill, Google User