California Professional License Defense Attorney
✓ Professional Licensing Defense Lawyer in Orange County
Our professional license defense attorney represents health care professionals facing investigations, statement of issues, accusations and disciplinary actions from California licensing agencies.
✓ Experienced Former Government Prosecutor Defending You
When the stakes are high, our highly skilled administrative law & criminal defense attorney will skillfully work to protect your license, your reputation and your career.
Professional License Defense Lawyer in Orange County
If your career is on the line due to an investigation or formal disciplinary action, you need an experienced California professional license attorney who understands professional license law, how to protect you and how to skillfully resolve your case.
Ex-Prosecutor skilled in license, state & federal criminal defense
Our former Government Prosecutor has successfully handled 1,000's of licensing defense, criminal defense and Federal criminal defense cases.
We understand how licensing boards operate, how disciplinary investigations are conducted and the complete process of statement of issues, administrative hearings and administrative appeals. And we know how to skillfully challenge any evidence presented against you.
Compassionate professional licensing defense focused on you
If you are facing an investigation, accusation or disciplinary action by a licensing board, give us a call. You can depend on us to skillfully defend you and help minimize exposure to sanctions or other disciplinary measures. We understand your situation and our professional license attorney is 100% focused on protecting you and your professional license. We do not judge, we are only here to help.
Health Care License Defense Attorney
Given the nature of the health care profession, practitioners can experience serious damage to their professional reputation, business and careers from accusations, investigations and disciplinary actions. It can be critical to identify potential risks early and move quickly to retain a skilled professional license defense attorney that knows the laws and how to skillfully protect your license and career.
California healthcare license defense attorney
When health care professionals are contacted by an investigator or an attorney for their licensing board, it is critical to consult with an experienced health care license defense lawyer before responding. Often skilled counsel can help present a response that can result in the matter being closed with no formal accusation or citation.
Our California professional license defense lawyer has a wealth of experience representing all types of California health care professionals including:
- Nurses: RN, LVN, Practitioners
- Dentist & Dental Assistants
- Mental Health Professionals
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Pharmacies & Pharmacists
- Physical Therapists
- Physician Assistants
- Respiratory Care Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
Skilled in substance abuse, DUI and criminal charge issues
We represent healthcare and medical professionals accused of or investigated for violating their board's standard of care or service, gross negligence or incompetence. A significant portion of our cases involve professionals and businesses whose licenses are at risk due to substance abuse, DUI, criminal arrests or convictions. Our compassionate attorneys know how to handle these situations and help protect your license and career.
Some of the most common causes of board disciplinary actions include:
- Substance abuse, DUI or criminal charges
- Gross negligence or incompetence
- Violating standard of care regulations
- Deficient record keeping
- Medi-Cal insurance billing fraud
- Unprofessional or sexual misconduct
California medical board license defense attorney
Our professional licensing defense attorney represents healthcare professionals in front of the following California licensing boards:
- Acupuncture Board
- Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board of Occupational Therapy
- Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians
- California Board of Podiatric Medicine
- California Board of Registered Nursing
- California State Board of Optometry
- California State Board of Pharmacy
- Dental Board of California
- Medical Board of California
- Osteopathic Medical Board of California
- California State Board of Optometry
- Physical Therapy Board of California
- Physician Assistant Board
- Respiratory Care Board of California
Medical license and healthcare business defense attorney
In addition to licensed professionals, we also represent health care businesses and corporations for licensing defense, Medicare, Medical insurance reimbursement, and patient care matters. We serve the needs of healthcare businesses such as:
- Senior care and assisted living facilities
- Adult day health care businesses
- At home health care providers and agencies
- Long term health care facilities
- Pharmaceutical distributors, vendors and wholesalers
- Skilled nursing facilities (SNF)
Don't let a mistake ruin your career. Call us to learn your legal options.
Call 949 750-2500 for a Free Consultation
Our experienced, discrete attorneys will confidentially review your case, your legal options and how we can help. We represent physicians throughout California from our offices in Los Angeles & Orange County.